- The AAV9 IV Gene Therapy project is continuing IND-enabling studies. Progress is slow, but we continue to push forward. We will keep you posted with any new developments.
- We are also actively pursuing and exploring new promising treatments and projects. We will inform people soon on news regarding those.
- Thank you for your continued generosity!
Friends of Cure GM1
We are creating a new email list for those who want to stay connected with the foundation and learn about small and large ways they can help. To be added to this list, send us a message on our contact page with the following in the comment box; “Please add me to the Friends of Cure GM1 Email list”. Please consider joining this email list. There are so many wonderful people out there. Together we can make a difference and truly bring hope to the GM1 community and vanquish this truly awful disease.
FlipGive – There is a new service called Flip Give, it is a website that allows you to associate yourself with a cause/foundation and then shop online with stores/brands that give a percentage of your purchase to the Foundation you select. We now have one setup for Cure GM1. Follow this link to learn more! FlipGive
We have begun to focus our efforts on a General Fundraiser for each quarter of the year.
- Our 2017 1st Quarter fundraiser was the Cash Donation Boxes – We now have approximately 40 cash donation boxes around the U.S. and United Kingdom. If you know a business or business owner who would put a box in their store, please send us a message on our Contact us page.
- Our 2017 2nd Quarter Fundraiser (April – June) is a Cure GM1 Spring Clean Yard sale or Lemonade stand Fundraiser! This is a great and pretty easy way to help the Foundation. Please let us know if you plan to benefit children with GM1 by doing a yard sale or lemonade stand in your area and we’ll add it to our events calendar!
- 2017 3rd Quarter Campaign (July – Sept.) will be a Cure GM1 Walk/Ride/Run – Stay tuned for information on this virtual walk/run coming soon during 3rd Quarter!
Funds raised in the 1st Quarter of 2017
We had a BIG first quarter. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to Fundraise! You have truly donated your time and efforts to help bring a cure to these sweet, amazing children!